Some older versions

Old Versions Of JCERB


Here, I am posting some older versions of the engine, which might be a little version than the latest.
I am trying the JCERB 7.1 after a long time, and in a couple of situations , I have found that it is playing badly.There is probably some bugs, in the evaluation or in the minmax code, so I am going to post some earlier versions here (yes, I saved the progress step by step, so I have got about 9 or 10 versions).

Here is the JCERB v7.0 , which is a bit error free, although it does not checkmate the opponent sometimes.If there are two forced mates , it does not choose the shorter one, but the one which it evaluated earlier.

I will be updating this blog again later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small-to-Large

Segment Tree Beats - An introduction

Getting prepared for RMO